Monday, June 29, 2009

I always have really random thoughts on train... Sometimes i can't wait to blog about it. But whenever i reached home, i often lost that interest to type it out. So today, I'll try. :)

Just now while on my way home, i was looking at myself through the reflection on the glass panel. Realized i have small features. Small eyes, small nose, small mouth & small ears! Except i have a fleshy face. Then i began to thank God for how i look! Yea i know it's super random. But can't help it. & i started to imagine if my face is slimmer, i think i'll look really pretty! HAHAHA. True feelings. So THANK GOD!!!

Antz's words "my jo so cute!" ringing in my ears..

Oooo no wonder! He often say i am cute la.. i look cute la.. etc. Which i always can't seem to comprehend which part of me is cute?!?

After today, i am beginning to understand a little. Thank you Lord, Papa & Mama, for how i look! :p

No comments: