Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm on Snapshot! What an unglam pic hahahaha..

Superman's fringe + a swollen hand. & that bu-nai-fan facial expression. In my other hand was my hp. That was my source of motivation with smses fr Antz and me trying to read & reply him while bouncing up & down along the road haha. Really cumbersome...



Anyway my timing turned out to be 1:19:55. Jean was faster with 1:17! Woots! 45mins44secs for the first 5km & 34mins10secs for the next 5km. Not quite possible coz i think i was slower in my 2nd half, thou i did sprinted in my final 1km. & usually my timing for 5kms ~35mins. Could it be due to the reason we started the race 10-15mins later? & we thought they have the chip sensor to check our indiv's start time.... Or either that, we jogged REALLY leisurely & slowly in our 1st 5kms. Wierd.

Anyway this was my 3rd time running 10km! Proud of myself. & not to mention the great company of the 2 grls to run & spend the nite with.. :):)

But guess the stress after all these running lately was a lil' too much for my knee caps to take. The pain has become perpetual & i am temporarily down-graded to Pes C with special grant in excuse from running (haha). So back to my fav sport - swimming - again to keep that metabolism rate stable.

REST it is to my knee caps... for the time being. Till my next run in Aug with yeow!

No comments: