Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chill out session with church chums @ TCC. Zariel brought a friend so we took turns to introduce ourselves around the table.

So it started..

"Sales Engineer.." one said.

Another proudly, "i am multi-faceted leh. you can call me an engineer, an artist, a designer, a photographer....(blah blah)" and we interrupted him from further boosting his ego. :P

Then it was Andy's turn:

"Regular. I'm a regular."

The friend seated at the other far end of the table lunged forward to catch what he had just said.

Then came a cheeky voice.

"Oh I'm a Small." Kayboon said.

*pause*

And of coz we all started burst out laughing one after another.....

"I'm a Grande!" Someone at the background exolaimed... "Me medium~ hahaha.."
ZZZ.

So my dear, next time just say "I'm a Naval Engineering Officer" lah... thou more words, it'll save u from much needed further explanation!

Haha... Silly pplz. :)

No comments: