Wednesday, October 07, 2009

It's been so long since i last blogged! 3mths! Woots. I wonder who still reads my blog? Who who?? Oh I know ah leng biao jie does! :p

Anyway updates! Otherwise pple will only know me through my fb photos ah.. & vice versa.. coz usually when i don't blog, i'll seldom go read other ppl's blogs too.. -_-"

Kz it's my fav mth of the year again! & we are going Botanic Gardens!! On my birthday!! Haha.. & nope my bdae is not the main agenda. It's a cg OUTREACH! Woohoo~

& Oct is Andy's mummy's bdae as well... 3 Oct! So we took her & the family out for a simple meal @ Dian Xiao Er last Sat. His parents like. *yea score points!* :)

& this is Yin Liang (Alex) lazing around before we went for lunch... totally unglam but i don't care wahaha.


& his sweet Yanru :)


Oh & i received my very 1st bdae present today! From Mr Daddies!

I was so pleasantly surprised by his sweet gesture. He actually called me up this afternoon asking me about my wrist size, & when i got back home, there it was, a nice purple package lying on my pillow bed, from Chip Lee Jewellery! With a big wide smile, he told me it was a simple present for my birthday as well as for my engagement. *aww* & he was so excited to see my reaction that he quickly asked me to open it up over dinner.

But alas, it was something not very suitable for me.. a GOLD bracelet! Heh mum likes it though, but pity not me. In the end he said it's ok, that i can go back & change for something else with a similar value.. which he is totally cool about, though abit disappointed our tastes don't sychronize.. haha.

So instantly i thought: Wedding Bands! It would be nice if i can exchange this for our wedding bands! 1stly, we can save on spending on our bands, & 2ndly, i don't have to struggle over the fact that im wearing a bracelet that's so costly! Psst I haven't reached that stage to truly appreciate exquisite jewellery (except prob my bling bling rock :p)

Alrights let's discuss with Mr Andy & sees what he says 1st. Coz honestly it's wayyyyy too early talking about wedding bands too laz..



Still, thank you Lao Ba!!!!!

No comments: